Home >> Government Exams >> NDA 2013
NDA Syllabus 2013
NDA exam will now be conducted on 11th August, 2013.the applications will be available to fill from may onwards and last date of receiving applications (NDA Exam II) is 3rd of June 2013. In this section, you will find the syllabus of NDA exam of all the subjects which has been asked upto now. Any change in the syllabus will be updated here.
Do prepare well for each and every subject to get you a chance to clear this tough exam. All the best for your exam.
Mathematics: Maximum Marks: - 300
2. Matrices and Determinants
4. Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions
5. Differential Calculus
6. Integral Calculus and Differential equations
7. Vector Algebra
8. Statistics and Probability
NDA Syllabus General Ability Test: - Maximum Marks:- 600
Part ‘A’ English:- Maximum Marks:- 200
Part ‘B’:- General Knowledge:- Maximum Marks:- 400
(Physics)1. Physical Properties and States of Matter.
2. Motion of objects, Velocity and Acceleration.
3. Effects of Heat
4. Sound wave.
5. Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection and refraction.
6. Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet.
7. Static and Current Electricity.